An opportunity for growth, discovery & adventure
We are proud to offer a unique academic program that balances academic rigor and outdoor adventure, resulting in a life changing experience that sets our graduates up for success in high school and beyond. Our faculty are mentors, teachers, advisors and dorm parents who encourage our students to explore their passions and purpose. Nurtured by the richness and breadth of our program, graduates of Steward enter high school with a better understanding of themselves and their place in the world.
In addition to providing an excellent foundation for high school coursework, Stewards learn the skills necessary to live and work with others. Living in intentional community with shared responsibilities allows students to find their voice, develop leadership skills, resolve conflicts, celebrate diversity and discover their own talents and strengths. Stewards leave prepared to organize themselves independently and thrive academically and socially.
As a parent, you want to give your child every advantage possible. A semester or year spent at Steward sets your child apart. Browse our website and set up a conversation with us to learn more about the value of a semester or year spent at Steward. We look forward to welcoming you to Ivoryton.
Attending Steward Will:
• Give students a head start on developing independence, organization, good judgement, risk-taking and other life skills necessary for success in high school, college and beyond.
• Nurture a student’s motivation for and interest in learning.
• Complement a student’s education with experiences that are not available at their home school.
• Allow students from public and day schools to benefit from a boarding school experience without the cost or time commitment of attending a four-year school.
• Offer students considering boarding schools with the experience of living and learning in a residential setting.
• Provide students with unique, eye-catching experience that sets them apart from other applicants in the high school and college admission processes.