AFFORDING STEWARD OUTDOOR DAY SCHOOL
An Investment That’s Worth It
We are proud to offer a unique academic program that balances academic learning and outdoor adventure, resulting in a life changing experience that sets our students up for success in their future education and beyond. As a parent, you want to give your child every advantage possible. Browse our website and set up a conversation with us to learn more about the value of a semester spent at Steward Outdoor Day School.
Attending Steward Outdoor Day School Will:
- Give students a head start on developing independence, organization, good judgement, risk-taking and other life skills necessary for success both in and out of school settings.
- Nurture a student’s motivation for and interest in learning.
- Complement a student’s education with experiences that are not available at their home school.
- Provide students with a unique, eye-catching experience that sets them apart from other students.
- Help students gain confidence in their academic abilities by highlighting their strengths in an alternative educational setting.
Tuition and Scholarships
If your family is interested in applying for financial aid, please notify the Director, download and complete the Financial Aid Application below. Funds awarded specifically by Steward Outdoor Day School are in the form of a grant that does not need to be repaid. However, all admissions decisions are need-blind and we will review your financial aid application immediately following our admissions decision, so we are able to provide your family with all necessary information for an enrollment decision at once. Tuition is all inclusive with no hidden costs or program fees. 2021-2022 School Year Tuition – $20,000 A 20% deposit is due at time of enrollment.
Financial Aid Application Download
Payment plans are available through our business office. Please call 860-767-0848×102.
Many companies offer low interest loans for private K-12 education. Please contact them directly for any information about the services they provide.